Disclaimer

The information and recommendations in this blog are not intended as a substitute for individualised medical and/or naturopathic advice.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coconut water and mangoe smoothie





This is a super nice recipe, fresh and full of good nutrients ! 

It might be really appreciated by your body after a workout. You can also have it as a snack when you need some energy. 



As far as I am concerned, I had to fuel my body with potassium, because of my medication (cortisone) which causes a depletion of this nutrient. 

So, instead of having potassium tablets, I found this amazing natural drink : fresh coconut water  ! And since I've discovered it, I just love it and I have it at least twice a week. I drink it on its own, or I make a smoothie with my blender. 


What do you need ? : 
- a blender
- One fresh and immature coconut (to get the water) 
- One fresh mangoe
- 1 to 3 desert spoons of whey or pea protein (optional) 
- 1 or 2 desert spoons of chia seeds
- 1 desert spoon of tahini ( purée de sesame)


Throw all your ingredients into your blender and puree until smooth and creamy.









It will give you around 3 cups of this amazing drink. Introduce your partner to the great taste of this smoothie ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post ? Please share it ! Any feedback and questions welcome !