Disclaimer

The information and recommendations in this blog are not intended as a substitute for individualised medical and/or naturopathic advice.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Salt is not bad !

Hi to my Readers (Who are you guys? ) 

Apologies for being away so long ! 

I was busy, and moved in a new place. I got the High Speed Internet Access yesterday, finally ! 

Today I won't give you any recipe ( ohhhh ! ) 
No, I 'd like to share an article. 

This Blog is about "No Salt" or "Low Sodium" Recipes and more...   Because under some cicumstances, some people are not allowed to get salt in their food, I hope this Blog will help them. I will post new recipes more often, I promise ! 

You should never stop eating salt without any reason. Salt is actually necessary for your health and wellbeing. You need the right amount of salt in your body to keep you going ! You will learn in the article below that it is important to get UNPROCESSED SALT and enough Potassium-Rich foods to neutralize the effects of your Salt Intake. 

Please read this article. Tell me what you think. 
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/05/end-war-on-salt.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this post ? Please share it ! Any feedback and questions welcome !